State-of-the-art recording facilities and streaming services
with an expert team ready to ensure your success
The Idea Hunter
"The Globe and Mail Centre is a great place to create content for any virtual event. The space is incredible for recording, and they have a range of streaming options that make it easy to deliver an exceptional experience for an online audience. You can also control the lighting, creating daytime or nighttime looks! We love the view of the city and being able to work with the incredible team."
A state-of-the-art presentation space featuring a stunning LED wall.
A purpose-built, professional recording environment with green screen and top-notch equipment.
A bright, elegant, flexible meeting and event space perfect for physical distancing.
For all SPACES
- Safe, clean and easily accessible facilities in downtown Toronto
- State-of-art-equipment packages: cameras, lighting, audio and presentation services with expert technical operation
- Presenter training and live-stream rehearsals
- Integration of real time presentation content
- Options for remote participation for interview or panel discussion guests
- Additional cameras, lifts, cranes and dollies
- Additional microphones, in-ear monitors
- Additional teleprompters
- Custom lighting and set design
- Director and client monitors
- Simultaneous translation and closed captioning services
- Post event/recording session editing
- Recorded footage from each camera
- Multi-channel audio track recording
- Post audio enhancement and added music
- Post colour correction
- Professional file delivery formats (ProRes, BlackMagic RAW, H264, HEVC)
Your streaming platform is
your 'virtual venue'.
We can help you make a great choice for your event goals.
A branded, customizable, user-friendly and secure online platform for easy streaming and audience participation.
A branded website with clickable customizable live streaming and video playback, with features for audience engagment.
3D Interactive Venue
Replicate an ‘event venue’ with a street-view style navigation and content experience to wow and inspire.
Custom Choice Platform
From a full-service conference platform to your favourite virtual meeting tools.
For all platforms
- Secure attendee registration options, including Eventbrite integration
- Choice of screen layouts to feature hosts, panels and presentation content
- Video graphics with titles, logos and lower thirds insertions
- Simultaneous streaming and recording
- Rehearsal and real time technical support for speakers and viewers
- Archived recordings for post-event playback
- Simultaneous interpretation, captioning and sign language available
New To Virtual Events?
We can help.
We offer platform and content strategy consultation for every event to ensure your plan is meeting your goals and making the most of your budget.
LOOKING FOR MORE SUPPORT?
Virtual Event Producing Services
Get the invaluable support of an experienced virtual event producer for:
- Event conceptual strategy, platform and agenda design
- Script, titles and platform content writing
- Rehearsal and recording session planning, with talent and video direction
- Attendee communication, breakout and interaction management
- Run of show, live stream and content direction
- Post-event digital file review, editing direction and file transfer management
Ready to take the next step?
What happens next?
- We will be in touch with your proposal and we'll book a virtual meeting to review the details!
- If you decide we’re a perfect fit, we will prepare a contract and deposit invoice to secure your booking.
Director, Technical Events
"In over 20 years of working in this industry the Globe and Mail Centre is hands down the best venue in the city, and its a dream space to create virtual events. EPIQVision loves to embrace creative approaches to pushing the virtual experience to new heights."
Check out some of our events below.
CMP, A to Z Event Management Inc.
“The Globe and Mail Centre is particularly special as there are very few venues up in the sky that offer a bright and airy space for all types of events. It offers a large versatile and bright space. The best part was the transformation of light from day to evening time. The planning process was the best because the staff are attentive in getting back to you and make you feel as if you are their only client. I love working there because the sales team and event staff are there to ensure you have a great experience. It’s a team effort!”
Corporate Event Planner
“The Globe and Mail Centre was the perfect venue for our BMO Connect Event last year. We received so much great feedback on the venue – our guests were still talking about it the year after! The venue was the right fit for this event because it was modern, open, flexible, and it allowed us to put our own branded touches throughout. The planning process was smooth, and all the staff onsite were great to work with. I’d highly recommend the venue to others!”