Gorgeous, seamless and utterly memorable weddings for up to 300 guests.
The Wedding package has been designed to help you create a perfect celebration with your family and friends.
Our number one goal?
To create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Our package is the result of seeing works the best for our couples who are looking for a perfect celebration for a reception, dinner and dancing and optional ceremony onsite.
The Wedding package ensures you get all this with full, no fuss support. We help make sure everything super easy to understand.
Your Wedding package
- Breathtaking space with incredible views of the city, purpose built for special events. Modern, light-filled and versatile space that can be adapted for a wide range of table arrangements.
- Up to 300 sleek, stylish and comfortable (very important!) chairs for your ceremony and dinner. You can also have up to 10 white and chrome cruiser tables, 8 charcoal gallery benches and 6 small coffee tables – and we can remove all the furniture if you want to work with our partner furniture suppliers for a totally custom look.
- Magnificent terrace - #instagram anyone? Our expansive terrace with sweeping city and lake views is perfect for your cocktail reception, and includes lounge furniture, firepits and planters to create an unforgettable and intimate experience.
- Super easy set-ups and take-downs. Our space has been designed for smooth arrivals and installations, with fantastic delivery access. Our preferred suppliers all get special access to the venue and know all the secrets to speeding up your installation.
- You are assigned a dedicated Event Manager who knows our space inside and out, and has the best tips and tricks to help you have a phenomenal day. We are here to help you with your important decisions around setup, flow and event design, guiding you seamlessly through the process.
- We create and help you evolve your floorplans and provide you with all the details for your suppliers, so they have the support to deliver their services to the highest level.
- On the day of your event, you will have a dedicated team led by a Venue Supervisor. You'll be able to enjoy your celebration with the support of event staff who are passionate about ensuring your important night is a success. Your supervisors, security guards, coat check attendants, beverage/bar team and custodial services are all included in your venue package.
Food and beverage
- Choose from our modern bar options and offer delicious cocktails, wine and beer for your guests. You can also fully customise the beverage menu to include your favourite drinks - it’s your day after all! We’ve got package bar options, great for reception and dinner service, or you can go with a consumption-based offering. Your proposal will include an estimate for the services we usually offer at events like yours, and will note your beverage minimum spend.
- You have the choice of the best catering Toronto has to offer with customized menus from our exceptional catering partners. We can help you connect with the right caterer for your vision and budget, and they will put together a specialised proposal. Your selected caterer will prepare a brief which will include the costs of food, staffing and rentals required to facilitate your requested service. Landmark fees will also be applied to this proposal.
- We have a variety of fantastic options to ensure your event has the proper party vibe with the perfect lighting, music, décor installation and video. Our in-house supplier EPIQ Vision can work with you on a customized offering for your day. Our aim is that the AV is so good, your guests don't even notice it.
- Your proposal will include a Private Event AV package that is typically used for events like yours.
- We also provide custom solutions for anything extra special you have planned.
No surprise fees
You don't need to be scared of the fine print. There are no additional gratuities or service charges on our beverage or other services.
We’re standing by to make your important day
Imagine having the confidence that all of the little details are taken care of.
Like timing your vendor arrivals or how to position each table. Let us take care of it all.
What happens next?
- Our sales manager will be in touch (Meet Luis - he’s awesome!) with your proposal and you can choose a time review over the phone and book a site tour in person.
- If you decide you're a perfect fit for The Wedding we will prepare a contract and deposit invoice to secure your date.
GET YOUR PROPOSAL FOR A WEDDING NOW
Melissa Baum Events
“The Globe and Mail Centre is the ideal wedding venue for any client who is looking to make a lasting impression on their guests. The staff are exceptionally knowledgeable and professional, while the food and drink is extremely customizable for meeting all of your needs. The view alone is like nothing else in the city! Every event with GAMC is seamless and planning your wedding there is one of the best decisions you can make.”
“The Globe & Mail Centre was the first and last venue my clients saw when considering the perfect location for their wedding day. Apart from one of the best views in the city, having the ability to customize their wedding day to fit their needs was integral to their vision. We hosted a traditional Sikh ceremony followed by cocktails, dinner, dancing and were even able to design a creative lounge area for those who didn’t want to dance but still wanted to be a part of the action. The versatility of the venue allowed us to create 5 distinct spaces all within one venue offering guests a memorable and unique experience. Our event manager, Natasha was always available to answer any questions on logistics or to set up site visits to ensure that everyone had the information they needed to execute a seamless day for our clients. “
WE'VE WORKED WITH:
Check out some of our favourite weddings below.
Let’s get you started.
Fill out the quick enquiry form below and Luis will be in touch to help you get started
on the wedding of your dreams.