Gorgeous, seamless and
utterly memorable weddings
for 50 guests
Available through June 2021
Imagine marrying the love of your life in front of an intimate group of your family and friends,
on a perfect evening surrounded by stunning city views.
From groups of 50, this is a once-in-a-lifetime moment to access the best terrace
and hottest venue in the city for a unique private celebration.
With options for on site ceremonies that can be followed by a perfect reception,
this will be an unforgettable experience for your closest connections.
Your MICRO Wedding package
- You'll be able to enjoy your celebration with the support a team who will help your event will go flawlessly!
- Your dedicated Event Manager knows our space inside and out we'll help you quickly confirm setup, flow and event design, guiding you seamlessly through the process.
Food and beverage
- Your micro bar package includes wine, beer, mixed drinks and a celebratory sparkling toast for 3 hours. Premium and deluxe upgrades are available.
- Top catering selections to craft your custom menu for your seated cocktail and dinner service with our exceptional preferred caterers.
- Please note: catering fees are not included in the venue package.
- Gorgeous photo screens, ambient music and environmental lighting.
- Streaming packages to share your event with friends or bring them live into the room on vibrant projection screens.
- Custom decor items are easy to add. Chandeliers, anyone? We can prepare a custom quote.
We’re standing by to make your important day
Imagine exchanging your vows in stunning environment with your closest family and friends,
and peace of mind that the strictest of COVID protocols will be followed.
What happens next?
- Our sales manager will be in touch (Meet Luis - he’s awesome!) with your proposal and you can choose a time review over the phone and book a site tour in person.
- If you decide you're a perfect fit for a Micro Wedding we will prepare a contract and deposit invoice to secure your date.
GET YOUR PROPOSAL FOR A MICRO WEDDING NOW
Melissa Baum Events
“The Globe and Mail Centre is the ideal wedding venue for any client who is looking to make a lasting impression on their guests. The staff are exceptionally knowledgeable and professional, while the food and drink is extremely customizable for meeting all of your needs. The view alone is like nothing else in the city! Every event with GAMC is seamless and planning your wedding there is one of the best decisions you can make.”
“The Globe & Mail Centre was the first and last venue my clients saw when considering the perfect location for their wedding day. Apart from one of the best views in the city, having the ability to customize their wedding day to fit their needs was integral to their vision. We hosted a traditional Sikh ceremony followed by cocktails, dinner, dancing and were even able to design a creative lounge area for those who didn’t want to dance but still wanted to be a part of the action. The versatility of the venue allowed us to create 5 distinct spaces all within one venue offering guests a memorable and unique experience. Our event manager, Natasha was always available to answer any questions on logistics or to set up site visits to ensure that everyone had the information they needed to execute a seamless day for our clients. “
WE'VE WORKED WITH:
Check out some of our favourite weddings below.
Let’s get you started.
Fill out the quick enquiry form below and Luis will be in touch to help you get started
on the wedding of your dreams.